Foster City, Michigan – Breen Township (Dickinson County)
Foster City is an unincorporated community on M-69 and the east branch of the Sturgeon River at 45°57′48″N 87°44′38″W. It was a station on a branch of the Chicago and North Western Railway. The community was founded and named after Alonzo L. Foster, a lumberman. A post office was established in 1886 and continues to be served by ZIP Code 49834.
Real Estate Stats:
- The average residential sale price in the last 5 years was $73,673.
- 23 MLS Residental Sold Listing in the last 5 years.
- Residential properties sold for 87.76% of the listing price.
- The average number of days that residential property was on the market is 216 days.
- Total Population: 479
- Median Age: 44 years old
- Total Households: 201
- Median Household Income: $30,313
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 88.3 square miles (229 km2), of which, 87.9 square miles (228 km2) of it is land and 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2) of it (0.46%) is water.
- North Dickinson Schools
- Address: W6588 M-69, Felch, MI 49831
- Phone: (906) 542-9281
- Website: http://www.go-nordics.com/
Foster City Parks and Recreational Activities.
- Stromberg Park Campground – Hardwood Impoundment
- Address: Fordville Rd, Foster City MI 49834
- Phone: (906) 246 3590
- Website: https://outdoormichigan.org/feature/11545
- Camping Available